Wednesday, March 3, 2010

OK Here's a Classic Monkey & Me



It'll take some explaining but I promise it's worth it.

Remember how Jason W (our beloved Laguna Hills friend) was in NY visiting and maybe I forgot to tell Ash (hey! I was Sick)?

Well while he was here he told me about these Magic Shoes & he sent me a Link of where I could get them. Thinking Ash loves Jason W & running I was really excited & forwarded her the Link but forgot to tell her Jason W was in town.

On his last day here I asked her why she hadn't called him yet & she said I didn't tell her (true) & I said I did in an email.
She read all her emails & found 1 from me that looked like this:


From: AM
To: MONKEY
Subject: you want this? I kind of do!
LINK



that's it.
that's all i wrote.

this was her Reply:
Was that your way of telling me Jason W is here...?
A link that leads to a map of the US?
Sorry I'm not Nic Cake enough to decipher that clue into "our dear ol pally friend from LHHS is coming buried under this state's treasure map"
is he still here?
Does he want to meet RuPaul / get a signed copy of his new book?
Because RuPaul is signing his book at Columbus Circle tomorrow at 7PM.

No comments: