Friday, March 12, 2010

Ah March . . . When Monkey becomes a Lawyer

I love March Postings - because I post something and then I get a hilarious email from Ash asking me to delete a post or stop copying her private emails onto my blog . . . Just hilarious.

I've been super good this year and I still get Emails from her with THIS at the bottom:

(c) Monkey Productions 2010. This really important memo may not be duplicated, replicated, or distributed in any way possible, any individual(s) who do so are full susceptible to the consequences of state and governmental law and repercussions thereof as suitable in a court of any circuit, including fabricated daytime television honorary, and hereby indemnify the sender of any such email from consequences resulting in the aforementioned violations.
And this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds.


As if I really want to embarrass her . . .


. . .via email . . .


that's what photos are for!




yeah, you better start letting me use the emails you send. . .


because I have PLENTY more where these came from.

"Leg!"

2 comments:

LaModMom said...

Best Ash post ever! A Nissan never looked so good... nice shadow people too. I love how she got people to sponsor her for a race and wrote their names on herself with a black magic marker. Classic!

Anonymous said...

Don't you have something better to post about...like a certain little March birthday that just arrived TODAY in the UK...