Sunday, March 28, 2010

Guys, let's compare + discuss

First of all, I might not know what I'm talking about but don't we look like Crosby, Stills and Nash here?



Second, remember this wedding cake?



Doesn't it look like someone else's cake?



No? Is that too much of a stretch?


Maybe Eliot + Alisa's cake is the 1992 version . . .


. . . of the White Stripes cake Mich + Niall sported 15 years later
(can you believe I don't have a better photo of them cutting the cake? Disgraceful.)


But there were other similarities:
both weddings had black as one of the colors
both weddings had @lisa there helping to get stuff done
both were the opposite of boring AKA the happiest nights of my life


But only ONE had
The Pink Jammie
(unless, @lisa, you can dig up more photos from your wedding to prove me wrong)

2 comments:

Alicia said...

love the cakes....love the brides....love the clever editor, too!

LaModernBride1992 said...

i want that waist back!