Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Now Let's talk about 2 of my sisters

So @lisa (AKA Mother Teresa On Speed) tried her hand at fondant.
She sent an email with this photo:
It was for an auction & the decor for that night was Mich's wedding colors.

So she sent me, ASH and Mich an email telling us about the cake making process.
She told Mich, "Thinking of you. . .GET THE EPIDURAL whatever you do."

Which made me laugh but I think she was being serious because Mich is going to have a lady or a boy any second now. Wait!? Is that a secret?

@lisa also wrote:
"P.S. Ringo and Percy say, 'Meow.' "

Which is only funny because I don't like animals.


This is what Monkey wrote:

That's not an "attempt" that's a showdown!
That cake is the love child of Louis Vuitton, Alice in Wonderland, + Mitch's wedding!
It's perfect.
Now you can retire.
From EVERYTHING!
Go. Sleep.


@lisa won't listen though - she WON'T sleep (& it's not 'cause she watches movies all night like I do) and it makes me crazy. It's not like she's going to rest in heaven because she's going to hell.
Just kidding.
I am.
Just kidding.
Hell doesn't exist.

. . . but she won't rest after she dies - which is why she should slack off now. It's so obvious!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Hey....I would have bid on that cake!! Who was the lucky person to take it home?

LaModMom said...

I can't believe you think I'm going to hell just cuz i drink coffee, gamble, and secretly swear at my husband sometimes under my breath. At least I'll be with all my friends! I'm hoping my family will come down to visit me and bring me ICE WATER!

AM said...

No! I said there wasn't a hell. But if there was a hell you'd go for not paying attention to what I write!

Anonymous said...

Heretics aside, Hell is neither theoretical nor hypothetical- but an extrememly real place indeed: It is anywhere without chocolate.