Saturday, March 13, 2010

March got another Birthday

Seriously - how many people were born in March?!
And why do I love them all?

This is Little Kitten MacKenzie
I video chatted with her and started to cry. How could a baby be born and already know so much about technology? It made me wish I was smarter.


I'm going to be a Godmother to little Kitty Cat so I can now dress up a baby like this and not get in trouble:



And I can also finally justify my flying-with-an-umbrella habit



Chances are - if you were born in March I am going to like you an Awful lot.




And just in case you thought I forgot my Monkey sister - you were Wrong!

2 comments:

Mitch said...

Baby kind of has hair like Napoleon. Just in case Frida doesn't work.

LaModMom said...

oh my goodness, that is the cutest baby ever and I mean it! I never think babies are cute. I even thought my own were scary lookin'.
Mitch and Niall make beautiful babies. Enjoy the pain medication.