Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Recent Email from MONKEY . . .

I won't tell you what the subject like was b/c it would highly offend our lady mother.

Here's Ash's email reaction to the post where I put awesome photos of her:


"individual(s) who do so are full susceptible" is not what i wrote.
" *fully* susceptible" is what i wrote.
But after those pictures...
All is lost. There goes the presidency. There goes honorary doctorate degree candidate...
(at Hershey's University).
pbbst.
Good thing only 2 (non-family) people read your blog.
Ever.


Ha! I don't speak lawyer so I have no idea what this means.

What?
Just because I like to post photos of her sickly?
But she looked so pretty stumbling around her apt super doped up.


She was so sweet, she even wrote about a 'joke' she'd play on me:
"send Robert Patterson pictures/letter from you in all your worship of his great body of work (Dali- to Harry Potter to vampire films) with a personally magazine-letters-cut-out note from you that's not at all creepy...and won't result in his team of security congratulating you on your creativity by showing up at your doorstep."

1 comment:

Mitch said...

I love the Ash emails. And do Niall and I count as non-family? Because we're loyal readers.