Saturday, March 6, 2010

My Monkey sister is so nice

So we practice something where you don't eat /fast and concentrate on something you really need or want for yourself or someone else. It's like magic and science.

Anyway I am looking for a roommate at the moment (wanna move in?!) & since I'm so old and particular I'm nervous about who I live with. Ash knows I'm concerned and offered this:

"What should i fast for? No duh - you.
I meant literally -
Down to the bands she prefers: Smiths vs Morrisey, brie vs hubbertson bleu, George vs Paul...
Give me details"
Ahh, she's the best and knows me so well.
But I just want to live with her
(I guess after 5 years of forcing Belle & Sebastian down her throat I blew it).

3 comments:

LaModMom said...

maybe that and your obsession with saving magazines... maybe all the vogue magazines scattered all over the house got to her.

Anonymous said...

or MAybe DISTANCE makes the fart grow honder...or something like that.

Bek said...

she's got the look, man.