Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What does it feel like to be healthy?

I think it feels like this:Moments before Consumption took over.

Although I got spoiled with people fetching medicine + liquids & Offering to FedEx medicine + liquids.

If you're ever so sick you start to get delirious and talk about "Driving Miss Daisy" - you should do it HERE. Wieland insisted I take his room for a day to get better. I thought of taking a photo but then I passed out.

Then he and Die went HERE to get Best Cookies Ever Born.
I'm assuming since I could only look at them - but they told me they were delicious. Esp. Di, she couldn't stop talking about how delicious and perfect they were. I loved listening to that.
Imagine the best blueberry muffin top - then make it better - then make That into a cookie.


3 comments:

Di said...

I knooooow. I just can't believe how perfect Wieland, I mean the cookies, were. Seriously most perfect and wonderful man, duh I mean cookies. I wish he was here right now. Argh! Why do I keep doing that!?

LaModMom said...

you never call me... i didn't know you were sick. putia vida. move to l.a. and I'll have my kids take care of you...

Alicia said...

Three cheers for Wieland!! Knows how to spoil a sick Baby!