Monday, February 15, 2010

Last year I spent Valentine's on a Cannon

& looking at Bald Eagles in a Cemetery. . . I know, you're sick with jealousy
I won't even tell you what I ate (but it was BBQ related) & how fast I ran that 5K.



This Year I spent Valentine's WITH a Cannon


& she made me expensive jewelryb/c I'm THAT kind of girl


& b/c I like to be efficient she made sure there were multiple uses for my present.
Like clothing for my New Boyfriend.
I know I don't write about my relationships but I thought I'd make an exception - you know, cause of the day.
P.S. Miss Abby also gave my man a hat b/c I was complaining about his lack of accessories.



THEN I went to Lucie's & when I told her I had volunteered to bring cookies to a "party" & showed her my Trader-Joe's-cookies-in-a-bag she whipped THIS up:

& insisted I take this & keep the platter.

After the "party" & by "party" I mean a talk on statistics I went to visit this Monkey:


& she made me so much Carne Asada Tacos I really did get sick. (Her goal).

I then spent the last moments of the day on her couch, delirious, talking about the different dads on Modern Family.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

yes, there is much to talk about the dads on MF....

Alicia said...

way too much!

Anonymous said...

awwwwwww. Happy Vamp Day.
the dads on Vampire Family,
Life Unvampired,
Vampire Girl....these are good shows indeed.

LaModMom said...

i love lucie!

AND HER COOKIES ROCK!

Bek said...

is your opening line a clever way to say you got freaky with di?