Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Guys, I learned something at P.S.11

That when you go to a
book fair at an NY Public
Elementary school
you get awesome stuff like this.






There were other gems -
like the book on Race and Heredity from the '60s
that I stole for
A Monkey. I know that one will be
extremely informative. Not at All offensive, I'm sure.









Moving on, My Paris Posts will take a while but this photo reminded me of something:





When I was on my lovely
AirFrance flight home with
A LOT of movies/tv shows
to choose from - I decided
I'd sit through this movie :











. . . mostly b/c Seth Romatelli
from Uhh Yeah Dude loved it.

But I LOVED it too!
Almost too much maybe.
I mean I REALLY liked it.
Turns out - he was really talented.
I kept telling Ash about it (I mean Over + Over + Over + Over - like a monkey with a miniature symbol) and she finally broke down and saw it and guess what? She loved it too.


Well - since we're talking movies...
This photo
Reminds me of how I THOUGHT
I'd feel about that other movie.
You know that one long movie.
With the animals & trees.
The one about Science.
The one that told me I CAN fly if I want.


But I didn't feel like that.






I felt like this (& Maybe Di did too)

















But let's never talk about it.


Instead let's talk about an exciting visit from one of my favorite people ever born.
That's RIGHT! The Famous Wieland is in NY visiting - creating the Internet Part 2.
W. couldn't get over how fancy my apt was.
& we couldn't get over how adorable his kids are (& I'm a harsh judge of cute kids).

2 comments:

Mitch said...

Oh no. Does that mean I am going to see both those movies? (because I just like to do what you do.)

Di said...

Having Wieland here is making me so happy. Can't he stay?

And btw, I actually checked all those links in your post just hoping one would be different. They weren't. Not sure if you knew that.