Sunday, February 21, 2010

Forget Olympic Fever


Thanks to Ash I have Plushenko Fever
Back in 2006 she sent me THIS VIDEO
And "YES" I think he was robbed of the Gold.




He's unusually handsome, right?





I usually have rules about
liking guys who can do the splits -
as in I cannot like them -
but he's one of the Very few exceptions.




He might be the only exception.

Maybe b/c his hair distracts me so...?



I have a friend who can't handle all the kisses he blows to the screen
but I think that's jealousy talking, no?



I seriously cannot get enough of him (He's the one in the middle)



You're Welcome.

4 comments:

Alicia said...

just what I needed to get one last laugh before retiring tonight....thanks!!

Mitch said...

Sigh. Today's a good day. Why haven't I been watching the Olympics?

kristyn said...

I think I love him now. Wasn't he featured in the "Dancing with Cats" book you bought for me?

Bek said...

this is so blades of glory.