Friday, March 14, 2008

Yeah, this IS inappropriate. . .

But I thought I'd slowly work into the scandelous/hilarious sense of humor that is my little Monkey sister. She's got crazy inside her and most people don't even know and she has the gift to make a 6 hr flight home the funniest thing since Charlie Kelly (I know since it happened last night).


From: Ash¹s EMAIL@aol.com
Subject: Pussy anyone?

I'm talking about the Pussy Cat Lounge you sickos!
My bass player is playing there next Tues. with his band
I thought it would be a nice chance for amber to go to a strip club
(as a patron this time)
Anyone else coming?

-Ashley

1 comment:

Di said...

it's true! i've seen it-ash's sardonic side (remember how i learned that word from Waiting For Guffman?) it's my favorite side of her. well, second only to her booty. cuz have you seen her booty? come on!