Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Hey guys, sometimes you get rewarded AND punished for things

So I had a secret mission - and I can't say too much, except that it weighed 5 lbs.
But the cool thing was - I was rewarded for my mission by stumbling upon a magazine I wanted but thought it was too late (en route) - and I can't tell you about the magazine, except that it weighed 3.5 lbs.
But then I realized that I had 8.5 added pounds to my already 7 lbs bag (I checked all these weights b/c I didn't want to exaggerate today).
And I'm not so good at Math but I am good at feeling pain and my weak arms suddenly hated me.

So, after this March Madness, I'm starting push-ups (which is like the worst punishment imaginable) -- then I'll be ready for March Madness '09. Go Bruins!



And can I say that I gave those people at Hershey Town Times Square USA a piece of my mind -- after 4 years of buying this stupid hunk of chocolate they STILL haven't invented a bag big enough to hold the only candy bar Ash excepts from me as a gift.
Really? All the $$$ you pump into your neon-lights outside and you can make a bag big enough to hold 5 lbs of chocolate? It can be out a recycled paper - I don't care!

No comments: