Monday, February 11, 2008

Hey, who wants to live in the past/ present AND future?

My older sister and mom are going to be mad but I decided the photo of me as Jerri Blank wasn't ugly enough so I put another photo in. But I don't know how to put links in so you're all saved.

But let's talk about important stuff.
LIke when is this lady going to have her baby?

Yes that IS Goonie rock behind her.

I didn't tell you about that trip?

It was summer but we still had to dress like this:

I swear I don't plan these photos -- and now I wish I COULD hook you up with links - like the Mormon Boy on Sunday and the NY Winter Coats. . . I just get these photos and they are randomly lined up to create impromptu scales.


But this is what we did:


Di and I stole a sand castle from some kids.


I got a manly boyfriend


Di did her best Karate Kid impression. I've seen better (from her - not in general!)

OK,

I have no memory of this and don't know how it happened. I could say knowing Us this should be impossible, but at the same I could say, knowing Us, of COURSE this happened. Actually I don't even know who these belong to.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's with the gay pride sweat jackets? You tryin' to tell me that you girls didn't plan your rainbow outfit?????

AM said...

oh blah! why do the gays get al the good that once represented hope and beauty? Like rainbows and white tigers and Liberace.

Di said...

amber! those toes belong to me & you!

and i have no recollection of taking that picture either. but what's new. (i'm drunk most of the time now)

i will never let the gays steal the rainbow. it solely belongs to the 80's. and maybe hawaii.

Anonymous said...

you look like rainbow of dreamsicles in the first photo, and it's making me hungry. bless your hearts.