Friday, February 15, 2008

I'm just sayin'

Leslie Hall is my new Valentine:

She made all of our dreams come true and she was nicer than peach pie! (And just look at Michelle's radiant face).


And maybe these guys:

They're called The Beatards - they also make dreams come true.



And I'm not one to endorse people but when stuff like this happens:


AND



I can't help but give you their contact info so you can get to know them - I mean I HAVE to give you their info, I'm morally obligated - otherwise I'd be so selfish.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so jealous!!! i would have given up all my babies- even the one that's still in my womb- to have been there with you!

p.s. amber furst makes all MY dreams come true. even the ones that have sexy unicorns in them.

Anonymous said...

Okay... that lady is a freak. But I just watcheD her you tube and I had no idea there was a rap song with the words, hot glue and scrapbookin' in the same song. My life is complete. Rap has hit my age group!
i DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO BE GROSSED OUT OR PROUD....

Do you actually know this girl? Is she in your ward?
The hot skinny guys in the video were pretty comical...

Jared said...

Amber,

Don't know if you remember me. I was in the Morningside Heights ward. I stumbled across your blog, and I am glad that I did. The Beatards are sick! I can't wait to catch them sometime when I move back to the city in May. Love the blog!

Jenn said...

AHHH! Amber! Remember when I LOVE you??? I'm so happy you got to see Leslie live. There's nothing like it. Nothing in the world.

XOXO,
Jenna Theobald Broadbent