Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hey who wants to be political . . .

I think if people insist on choosing sides over having unwanted babies or killing babies we should label them as:
Pro-Abortion and Anti-Choice.

And if you do take one side do people wear T-shirts with their chosen slogan?
Or is that just in movies?
Cause wouldn't it be funny if someone wore a shirt that said: I'm Pro-terminating your pregnancy!
Or: I want to take away your agency!

As you can see, I've clearly been thinking a lot about "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia."

I've already picked out a family in New Mexico who I'd give MY unwanted baby to.


P.S. Mich just suggested you call it Anti-Life or Anti-Choice

2 comments:

niall said...

Pro-infanticide? Anti-rights?

Kaedi said...

Oh Ambertines, I love your blog. I love how witty and funny and sassy and clever and creative you are. Thats all.