Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hey guys, I'm passionate about this girl...


...What?! i am
this is my Persian Princess, Bek.
OK she doesn't really look like this
but she IS hilarious like this




She really looks like this:

This is her in China
She's always going to China - she loves to go to China.
Hey Bek, what are you doing today?
Oh, just going to China

Huh, ever thought of inviting Me sometime?
Never mind. I don't want to go - I'd probably get communist fever or something.


You know, I have a lot of Persian friends and they're all beautiful - I mean funny - I mean kind. OK, fine - I'm really superficial when it comes to choosing my friends (think about it - you're all good looking). But what I really want is to celebrate Sizdah (oh man! I'm 6 weeks too late) - who doesn't want a holiday where you spent time in a natural environment and "jaunt till night". Just tell me when I start getting offensive. . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are persians muslims?
If so, they have ramadan. It's like LENT and lasts a month. You'd like it. No drinking, no smoking, no eating all day until darktime. that's my kinda diet.
if only i had will power.
i have none.
oh well,
gotta go. the girl scout cookies are calling me.

Bek said...

i am freakin' amazing. i don't know. i was just born this way. and amber, please let's go be communists together anywhere. i'll let you feed me mango all the day long. i love you!

Ranster said...

i'm passionate about that girl too, and i haven't even met her yet!