Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Guys, let's just wrap up this Miami business

 1. You need to know that in Miami, you will dance all night long because it's the city where the heat is on   

I think we have Mr. World Wide to thank for that.

Or the new Step Up movie.

Or the crazy runway shenanigans.
So much dancing on the runway.  
Even the dragons were dancing.


Listen, I didn't go it, but I did stop long enough to snap a picture.

I DID however go into this store and contemplated bringing home an alligator.


I had to dress up for the fashion shows.
But I made sure I always had a bathing suit underneath in case I fell into a pool.

Although this gem of an outfit was neither fashion show ready nor swimming pool ready.  It was Walgreens at 3AM ready.


Really, I wanted to dress up like this lady.  She was in a suit Everyday.  
And it was hot.  Such discipline.


Hey, is that baby Kate Moss?  Only way taller and fatter?
Yes.
I said it.
Fat.
But by fat I mean curvy hot.
I loved her.

2 comments:

Bek said...

i'm so jealous of your life!

Anonymous said...

I want that white runway dress YOU had on!