Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Guys, Did I Mention the Food?

Cause there was a ton of food.

Almost too much food.

Now I feel bad.

There was the night we ordered more food than humanly possible to eat.  
Don't worry - we threw it all away.


There was this classic, where the guy next to me what 'he' did to piss me off, assuming I was a runaway bride who ditched my man at the alter for tacos.


This was the start of a night that I don't quite remember but all you need to know is that it involved pan de bono and that Columbia might (relax! i said 'might') have Brazil beat on pan/pao.


Ah lunch. . . after the night we had (see above photo) we settled on imaginary air food and tea.  
At least I was drinking tea . . . 


Can you tell this slice was bigger than Di?


 Oh this was my healthy choice night.  
S'mores molten cake?  You're gosh darn right I ate that before stupid veggies.


This was when I ate alone.
You're welcome.

No comments: