Thursday, August 9, 2012

Guys, Let's Head on Back to the South

So this is what I look like now that I have lived here for 5 months.
As you can see, I haven't gotten too fat from BBQ and I am always happy.

If you ever come to visit me I will take you on a tour of my office.




Even if you don't want one I'll still take you on a tour.


I will also insist you Only eat BBQ.
And by BBQ, I mean ribs.


Then I will force you to see all the sites.
Like the largest cast-iron statue in the US (or the world, I forget but just know it's big).
 I might even force you to go to the top - even at night.  
Even at night in the rain.
Don't even ask 'cause I'll do it.

Then we might venture out of Bham, like Mere and I did and see the sites in the real country.
And find robot love.

And waterfalls (multiple I should add) that are so high they make your palms sweat.


The best waterfall HAS to be Noccalula falls.
Named after the Indian Princess who threw herself off the waterfall so she wouldn't have to marry a guy she didn't love.  
The statue is a bit macabre to say the least.  
So obviously, this was my favorite.


No comments: