Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Guys, I just had a full on Pani

As in Panic Attack.

Do you know what these photos are of?


This is me, at some point, getting this:
My first tick.

Sorry to be vulgar, but that little jerk face had all my blood in his stupid, fat body.

I discovered him around 6:30AM today and I had to call MAGIC MAN before I could do anything else.
See, I grew up hearing tick horror stories from my parents.  I'm not sure why because we don't have them in CA but they were ALWAYS talking about ticks and how their heads come off and bore into you and you get lymes and you die.  Every time.

Magic Man, calmly told me I wouldn't die and hurry up and pull it out of me please.  So the tick photo shows the dumb-dumb tick on the right and my blood on the left.  What a little glutton.   

You know, had I just done as he said and sprayed with tick and bug spray like we see here, I could have avoided this melt down.

But I'd say it was all worth it, because now we have OUR SONG.

And considering my new lifestyle:
It probably won't be my last.

No comments: