Monday, October 31, 2011

Hey guys . . .

. . .Recognize these people?
No?


How about now?
Yep, that's Roommate and me on the stairwell in NY.


And this is us on the stairwell in LA.
I was worried about going as Lydia Deetz sans Beetlejuice and then Roommate pointed out that his nickname is 'Juice' and he should probably go with me as BeetleJuice. I had to admit he had a point.

Once he was in complete costume, I was worried that people would mistake Beetlejuice for the Joker circa 2008.
I think someone (read: Christopher Nolan) is a Tim Burton fan. . .
Luckily no one thought he was the Joker.
And Roommate was such a good sport about being in-character-spastic and dancing all night.


I thought my costume was soooooo obvious. . .
. . . but when I was sans Beetlejuice some funny people asked if I was PJ Harvey, Amy Winehouse, or Bride of Frankenstein (to name a few).
I get it.
I have a strong nose.
Now stop being annoying all you 'slutty nerd' girls from the dance - you all guessed wrong! And why did all of you have the same costume? Boring!

2 comments:

Mitch said...

Thank goodness! I've been waiting for this! You look amazing.

Bek said...

this is another reason why i love you.