Saturday, October 8, 2011

Guys, I might be back

I had to take a break for a while. But not from the internet or blogging, I've been Blogging a ton. Yeah, I haven't been able to stop - I do it everyday. Just not here.


So first I need to catch you up on a few things:

I discovered estate sales are the perfect place for birthday gifts.


Found out my mom is a little competitive and doesn't mind getting her finger dirty.


Someone's apology flowers met a sad demise.


I discovered why America is awesome
Cheesey-puffs bigger than a smart phone.


This happened and it made me mad
and fascinated me at the same time.
Come on!


@lisa decided to embrace the honey-badger inside her.


My little Monkey took a cue from me
And moved to CA with 20+ army bags.
(Mich's genius idea worked for two different moves!)


You can buy the best stuff at Costco overseas. Like a toddler.
Then I got to babysit the toddler and I taught her to tear up books and toilet paper.


We had a family mini-vacation.
And I found out what happens when you leave your nieces alone with your room key.


I learned that floods aren't as fun as they look
because they are so filthy.
Thanks a lot giant wave from New Zealand.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Oh,so glad you're back....your blog always makes me laugh!