Friday, October 28, 2011

Guys, remember how much I love the D.I?

I made a quick trip to the D.I. yesterday (in honor of Halloween and of course they had everything I needed) and it reminded me of all the good times I've spent at various Deseret Industries.

One year, Stacey and I decided we'd use the Secret and buy our future wedding gowns there.


Last December I went with Nephew and made him switch jackets with me. Nothing feels better than fitting into an 8-year-old's jacket.


This is a photo of my sisters and I in front of Grammy's favorite location: Provo, UT. She'd go and walk around for hours and everyone knew her.
There was one story where a friend picked her up from the hospital and Grammy was in a night gown and coat and asked to go to the D.I. When her friend objected because of her outfit Grammy took some scissors, cut off a good 8 inches to her night dress so the coat covered it and said 'I'm ready to go now.'


I took little Kitten to several different D.I.'s around UT,
this one was clearly the sweatiest location.

Speaking of my Little Kitten, my LA sister sent her some Missoni for Target accessories, knowing photos of Kitty in Missoni would be the only thing that would cheer me up when I was blue.
It was almost worth being sad. No, it was totally worth being sad!


And did you know Kitten's mom gave her her first haircut?
I am properly obsessed with this one. I'm dying to hear what her speaking voice will sound like one day! Like you know, when she's 30.

2 comments:

Mitch said...

Your grandma and the D.I. How fantstic!

Bek said...

kitty playing dress up is the best ever.