Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Yep, I'm Shameless

No, wait, I can explain.
When I came home last night Nephew was already done trick-or-treating. I didn't think he had enough candy (he shares with me) so I convinced him to go out again before people turned their lights out. Except his parents were not keen on leaving again, so I volunteered. Because I'm a great auntie like that (plus did I mention I get half?).

I know what you're thinking, 'But did you have to spend the whole night explaining you were Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice sans Beetlejuice?'

I just told people I was a Mexican Mae West.

1 comment:

LaModMom said...

you looked younger and thinner than some of the high school trick or treaters who hit us up for candy on Halloween. I just wish you would have brought home more Almond Joys!