Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Guys, did I mention I'm in Love?

I'm in love with these two as a couple:

And separately:
My Persian Princess and her Flaming Man (you know, 'cause he's super hot) are like two healing gurus who fill you with love and peace. Even in super sketchy bars. On a Sunday.

Seriously, I woke up in a bad place on Sunday and by the end of the night it was the happiest day of my life.

I love when HotMan throws me around like last night's trash.
I mean, like a tiny footless doll.

(We had to do a re-do for modesty's sake.)
Bek is one lucky girl.

And Kyle is the luckiest *&^%$^&! ever to $*&%@ walk the earth
because he has a *&^#$ goddess for a GF.

2 comments:

Bek said...

Oh my gosh! This really made my night. I felt bloated all day, and now I magically don't.

AM said...

That's the healing power of our love.