Friday, December 11, 2009

That's IT I'm taking a break

"Hi, I'm 12"

That's funny b/c I'm really Old.



Guys, remember my old job?





Where I pretended to be a bride a lot....




I can't post all of the times up b/c you'd fall asleep



Always the bride never the bridesmaid



Probably b/c the one time I got to be a bridesmaid I fainted



...I was a party guest once...




And I was paid to live in chaos






And the Boxes





And I was always carrying a million bags

(how do you think these things got to where they are?)



And I got cool presents





And met the best ladies ever





And I got to go to work sans pants


And went to parties


(hey he went to work sans pants too)


And put my friends in the magazine


Or asked my friends to help me with the magazine

(they found it invigorating)

And the Cake


I ate so much cake


I don't even like wedding cake (except Mich+Niall's)

(right after I took this photo the blue wall fell on the cake - I sort of saved it but not enough)
(Once I almost fell and died)



I even got perks I didn't appreciate






Actually, I think I got married






Ah, the days when I played dress up and pretended to work.





Then there's today.

And my current job.

Where b/c I am an idiot, I had to press ONE button over 9,000 Times.

But at least I can go to 'work' sans pants.




ct


OK OK Back to Work

2 comments:

Di said...

Prob the saddest part about not having your old job is that you have to wear garments again.

Also, you make fainting look fun. I did NOT look that adorable when I fainted at work. You're such a class act.

Someday you will be a bride at my wedding.

LaModMom said...

9000 times? what button? I don't get it?
I would miss the cake more than the paycheck.
Look on the brightside, all of your great ideas will be all of YOUR great ideas... with no thievery to be had.