Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Guys, did I tell you about Thanksgiving? . . .

. . . The part of Thanksgiving where my niece AV came to visit us?


Didn't think so.


I mean there were many great moments & since I'm in CA & not at my compy & only have access to mom's photos - you get to see mom's memories.



First of all, which one of us was born in the 90s?

No?
Can't pull it off. . .
OK
Moving on,



There was Museum Day



This is my lovely mom and lovely neice, AV



Then mom wanted to get an 'Aunties Shot'

I tried to hide my bag which was a big failure.
But guess what I couldn't hide . . .look at those ears!!!

That's what I get for making fun of Kate Hudson.
(I told you, Di, that I had big ears!)


AV was a good sport about what pieces of art I made her stand by



And I was a good sport about what art mom wanted me to stand by

those ears are just begging to pop out



Did you know I hate parades?
But when I heard you could watch the balloons get blown up for the famous NY Balloon Day Parade I was IN.

We went with my favorite Familia - and since there are 4 boys in the family I decided to go for the Oliver! look to fit in.


It was a 'crazy-stupid' (my dad's favorite phrase that means 'really memorable') weekend





Doesn't it look like my mom is holding me like a giant baby?

5 comments:

jendar said...

you have the cutest family.

Di said...

ha! oh dear. i'm crying laughing at the last photo + comment. thank you. thank you so much.

well, i'm off to see the volcano.

LaModMom said...

you're in your baby hat, what do you expect!

Bek said...

i like the ears. truly.

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

Happy Holidays my sweet friend. May 2010 be the year I see your sweet face. Here's hoping!

XOXO