Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Guys, see what happens when you ask me to post more?

Gosh - these last posts have been so laden with info I can hardly type after I post (happy, @lisa?)



Remember when I showed Mich this photo and told her I found my dream hat and she said, 'but won't people make fun of you? and you can't go to Battery Park in it.'

I pointed at the one I meant b/c her comment made no sense and she said, 'you can't! people will think you're the statue of liberty if you wear it.'

Then all her comments made sense.
I happily reassured her it was NOT the blue one! duh!




it was the gold one and i can't wait to wear it one day.

don't worry family, i didn't buy it . . . yet




Well, actually I can't get it now b/c Mich sent me this

And I can't wear the same hat as a man!

1 comment:

LaModernMom said...

"Pull up to my bumper baby!"
That is Grace Jones. She is not a man! Wear that hat and be proud at your next pussycat party.