Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Guys, it finally happened



Do you see what happens?




Do you see what happens, Larry?





Do you see what happens when you watch this movie too many times?




I walked into Di's room to show her what unemployment looks like and she greeted me with her new camera. This is when my mom tells me to take that photo down and put one up wear I'm wearing make-up. But guess what, mom, I AM wearing make-up.




And I know Some of you are wondering if your secret nick name is Larry but it isn't and if you wonder that than you we might not be friends b/c you don't know what I'm quoting and guess what - the edited version of this film is Just As Good as the real thing so no excuses.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

no you're not!!!! don't try and fool me....! by the way, saw Sylvi Wheeler and she told me she bumped into you at church (in NYC) and that YOU LOOKED BEAUTIFUL!!!.....bet you wearing makeup then!!

LaModernGirl said...

who cares about make-up, you betta not get fat you stay at home unemployed TRIX eater. A whole box, really? You are scaring me!
If you get fatter than me, you'll never find Mr. Right. You might find, Mr. Big though and I'm not talkin' BIG cash, I'm talkin big ASS! (sorry mom, it's not a swear word, it's a donkey...)