Thursday, December 10, 2009

Guys, did you know I'm sans job?

The women in my family have been giving me a hard time b/c I don't have a job ergo I should post things all day, right?


Listen, when you have structure and you're sitting at a desk a few days out of the week then of course you can create posts all day - what else am I going to do?


But when you live this free-form jazz (hands) kind of life

and you don't subscribe to pedestrian concepts like Time it's hard to find space in the day to blog- & the next thing you know is it's the end of the day and all you did is finish a box of Trix.


But things HAVE been happening to me and those around me (hear that @lisa?)



Like I was there when THIS was created

That's Right
Baby Conan O'Brien PeanutButter BananaHead


And for Thanksgiving this year I was a Pilgrim AND an Indian

I know my family who wasn't in NY with us wondered what I chose.


I was there when the tables were Finally turned on Di after years of using instruments to scrape people's teeth



Doesn't feel so good when it's happening to you, huh, Di?




And remember when I was going home at midnight and saw this on the banister?

I thought Di wrote the "This is Creepy" sign but she denies it.



But see, things are happening for me.



And for my parents as well.

They told me they met an Elton John impersonator in the city.

1 comment:

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

It's like the life of a stay at home mom only less shame, dirty sweatpants but more going out and having fun. Welcome to the vortex friend.