Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sorry guys, I couldn't wait



Oh come on - you didn't really want to go anyway, right?


but the best part of my wedding was how my friend LOOKS like he's shaped all Roley-Poley like

he's actually quite thin -- this is called a magic trick, i mean an illusion
you know how i like magic?

Did you know I went to a wedding this weekend where there WAS a magician? It made me anxious when he did his illusions on me because I kept thinking, what if I don't pick the right card and expose him as a fraud? I was glad when it was over.

I don't want to play favorites but the best part of this weekend Might have been when i went to the largest movie screen in the world (it seats 1,200, come on!). I won't tell you what I saw for several reasons, but let's just say, it was good.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just tell me those Modern Bride people didn't cut your head off again to just show the cool wedding gown or flowers. Is your face gonna be in the magazine EVER?????????????????????

Bek said...

double honeymoon. you got me all excited with the dress.

Bek said...

double honeymoon. you got me all excited with the dress.

Bek said...

why the hell did you do comment moderation? i posted the same comment twice bc i thought the first one didn't go through. i hate this.

Anonymous said...

oooh, magic. sometimes i love magic too, but sometimes it really just blows my mind in the worst way possible. like, it just scares the shit out of me sometimes. because... WHAT the F**K? you know? how did they DO that?

and what is this beautiful dress you have on???!? you look simply ethereal! i will print this out and add it to my "amberbride," um, "collection." (shrine?)

Di said...

oh....no....

was i not supposed to see you in your wedding dress? i'm v. superstitious and i don't want to jinx our wedding/life together.

best part tho was that my computer was loading your first picture extra slowly and only your shoulders were showing. it looked like you had posted a naked picture of yourself. i thought, well, we all knew this day would come.

Anonymous said...

Just once, can't they pay you as a model. I mean come on! You're model material. Who was the wedding gown designer this time?
P.S. Twilight rules!
gotta run, the december issue of vanity fair is calling my name!