Monday, November 17, 2008

I was in a potato peeling contest - i lost

Did you loose part of your finger yesterday too?
I would show you a photo but there's enough blood and gore on this SITE


So I've heard complaints from all two of you that I needed to update Le Blog


and I decided I'd finally put the photo of me in a bikini up to stop the complaining. . .


wait - is this only funny to one of you?


Di might think it's funny

b/c it's really a shot of HER in a bikini - then she might punch me in the face.


Now, I'm going to tell you what I do on Sunday.
It involves Di too.
We were so inspired from Halloween we took to dressing like literary characters when we go to church.

Here she is as Charlie Bucket (she could not get enough of that costume this year) and I'm Auntie Mame, of course (technically this is me in the sequel, Around The World With Auntie Mame).


The next week she was Estragon and I was Vladimir, obviously. So here we are waiting, which I thought was hilarious and frustrating

and 'no' i'm not calling church a tragicomedy - you read too much into this sometimes.

And the third week Di was Hedda Gabler and I was Liberace (have you read Liberace: An American Boy? Classic!)

Actually, I should probably say we took to dressing like literary/theatrical characters for all you sticklers out there

Anyway, see what happen? See what happens Larry when you force me to post and I'm not ready?
Ha! You thought I was going to say 'see what happens Larry when you meet a stranger in the Alps?' but I stopped quoting the edited version of The Big Lebowski months ago. i normally don't care for edited films but they made that movie pretty darn funny.


Now's where I mention that I've been begging my dear friend, the Persian Princess, to post a photo of her in a bikini and then she finally did and asked me where mine was, ergo the first photo on this post now has an explanation.

Although, I wonder if she will be angry at me for poaching her precious proof of immodesty?

7 comments:

Bek said...

you are really pushin' it, lady!

AM said...

i do it because i love you

Di said...

that's it. i'm pooping in your bed.

seriously. i just ate a bunch of kiwis and i'm gonna come punch you in the face.

remember that guy that left you that "present" when you were downstairs in my apt a couple weeks ago? this is gonna be worse.

reba mcentire!

Anonymous said...

what, dude? where'd you get that from? it's about the spirit of the night man. he comes into my room and i become him.

Anonymous said...

Ha- welcome to my world b*$%#es. It's a select few tortured that make it into amber's bikini brigade/ harem. just go w/it.

Anonymous said...

yo potato peeler-check your hester mail already!

Anonymous said...

please... those bikini pictures were a total rip off. If you're gonna tease us with mo virgins you could at least show us a little more skin!
You're gonna edit this huh.... I think you're out of town, so maybe it will be up for those faithful ambertines blogger voyers...