Tuesday, May 27, 2008

OK guys, I'll tell you about THAT day

If you ever wondered what I'd look like dead:

I wanted you to see the awesome-ness of the scar so much I don't even care I have chins (plural)


So my board hit me in the eye...

To be fair, I kind of deserved it.



This is me realizing I have a high tolerance to anesthetic




This is my sister experiencing empathy


Or is it fear?

If I were in a Tim Burton film I'd look like this:

It's like I have a really sinister eyebrow


Remember when Carlos saved my life?

Notice I gave him his shirt back from the photo above - the blessed garment that stopped me from dying from extensive blood loss.


I wonder why everyone in the water knew I was the girl who got hurt?




Turns out, sunshine and sea water aren't THAT bad for new stitches



Except they will bleed and hurt surprisingly a lot when they take them out



Uh oh - remember when I got mad at Ash for stealing my wave?

Looks like I did it to her once -- this has nothing to do with my head injury. I just wanted you to know I'll steal your wave any chance I get.

3 comments:

kieren said...

you and your stitches! you are so tough, ambs. remember how we are going to become surfers this summer? "beach babes" is the term we shall be henceforth known as. i will insist on being called "kidget."

Anonymous said...

Should I call you Amberankenstein now. That first picture is spooky.
My 10 yr. old says your shirt is inappropriate by the way.

but you look hot!

Sarah said...

you're hot even with a crazy eyebrow scar!