Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hey guys, ever live with A Monkey?

You know how Little Sisters can be persistent with jokes that aren't funny that also don't end?

So, I read this book (that I don't want to talk about) and Ash was giving me grief so I banned her from reading the book (that won't be named) -- and to get even she started to make fun of Vampires that go to high school and reading about Vampires that go to High School.

[I edited it for length - b/c the conversation went on all night]

Ash: So I can't read Vampire Sitter's Club

ME: ???

Ash: I can't read Sweet Vampire High?

ME: Don't...

Ash: Vampire Candles?
Breakfast Vampire?
Vampire at Bernie's?

ME: That has nothing to do with High school

Ash: Sorry, I can't read about Vampire Spicoli?

ME: Stop...

Ash: Don't tell Vampire the Babysitter's Dead
Not with out my Vampire
My Left Vampire
Vampire - that could be Big, Babe or Yentl

[A While Later]

Ash: Hey, what's that bloody movie with Daniel Day Vampire?

Oh yeah, There will be Vampire

Tired of movies? Me too, I LOVE opera

Cosi fan Vampire
Il Vampiretore
Die Vampireflote

Mmm, best albums ever?
Vampire Sounds
Some Vampires

[A Few Hours Later]

Ash: What's Your Favorite Band?

[Then she whispered]

Vampire and Sebastian


Ash stood up and said: I've finished -- You're Welcome

4 comments:

Michelle A. said...

HAHAHA :)

Anonymous said...

You forgot the best one: (for film) "My Best Friend's Vampire"

Anonymous said...

and "Adventures in Vampiring"

Anonymous said...

Arrow said you should read,
Sponge Bob Vampire Pants.
He says it's a good read too.