Monday, November 3, 2008

Uh oh - remember how I get in trouble on Halloween?

I'll have to wait and see if this year was the same (it usually takes a few weeks for the repercussions).


Moving on, It looks like literary characters where the theme this year


Here's Little One as Medea



Here's a Thomas Hardy joke that went too far



You could try & interpret my choice in costume but it's not what you think

or is it? never mind, it probably is


Fidel Castro is a literary character, right?


Just Kidding, Nuevo wasn't Castro he was Edgar Allan Poe as a Park Ranger (here he is dancing with Charlie Bucket)


How sweet it was of him to help poor Charlie Bucket tie his laces?




Was Ghostbusters a book before it was a film? That sounds about right.




Then there was Little Mrs. Kieren who almost dressed as Ophelia

I'm sure we could find some Shakespearean character to attribute to this dress


Oh don't you worry, I have more.
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,

3 comments:

Bek said...

you win for best costume. sorry, guys.

kieren said...

my girlfriends make the sexiest literary characters i can imagine. i never really wanted to get dirty with hester prynne or medea before halloween '08, and now it's all i dream of. (in all fairness, charlie bucket has LONG been on my "dream" list. but, even in my fantasies, he never looked as good as di in those tight pants.)

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

I like you so much. After all these years. My feelings haven't changed.