Saturday, December 6, 2008

And then...


we cleared out of the store with 3 bags of laffy taffy which weren't as funny b/c we had stolen them

just kidding - or maybe 'i'm lying' is more appropriate... i tried to say 'just kidding' to someone this week and they pointed out that i was just lying to them. it was scary b/c it just fell out of my mouth and felt so natural.
seriously though, stealing isn't cool.

esp. when you steal from

i mean he Looks like he could handle it and maybe he can but I can't handle hearing about him getting stolen from.

i've had to re-examine the whole 'Robin Hood' notion and I've come to the conclusion that he (RH) was a jerk - I don't care how mean the rich he stole from were - what if they just seemed like jerks but really were just shy?

And I was kidding about the laffy taffy - b/c i don't really steal - i do buy 3 bags of candy if it's 75% off though - which feels like stealing b/c it's so darn cheap.


[it looks like I just missed you - my one reader - so maybe you'll read this in a week and i'll be asleep]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

who's your "one reader" when you know there's 5: beks,di,alisa, mitch or rita,me

AM said...

not Rita! she won't even email people.

LaModernGirl said...

Who is the cute guy?
Sometimes I wish I was single...
and YOUNGER!
Okay, so maybe just younger.

Bek said...

yeah, who is that boy? can i marry him? (i really want to marry you though. is that wrong when it feels so right???)

Alicia said...

oh by the way, make that 6....your mom reads your blog....yes, she does!

AM said...

mom, you do not. once a year actually doesn't count.