Tuesday, July 15, 2008

So I was napping in the cleanest park ever...




... and then i realized it was July 15th and that sort of means Summer is half over . . . and I got really bummed out

Ash did too.



THEN i remembered that so far this has been a pretty darn good Time





like remember when we conquered the sea on our way to Ikea?




and when someone offered us free babies ?

I was wearing a skirt so i passed on the offer





and i went to an art installation

in my roommate's car




And I even had time to do stuff in nature

at least I think it was nature - it was pretty dark



OK, fine, I won't be bummed out but the 2nd half better go by slow (damn you Time! why do you torment me so?!)

What? He doesn't represent Time for you too?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you and your little sis ever consider jobs as super heroes... cuz you look like a couple of super heroes in those totally hipster bathing suits.

AM said...

Dear LA Mod Mom,

I did consider a job as a SuperHero - you'll see in a future Post - for now I'm concentrating on a career as a Michael Jackson impersonator.

Signed,

The Management

Mandy said...

You are so funny. Reading your posts make me miss you! It's good to have something funny to read when you're up at 2am and can't go back to sleep.