Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hey guys, bet you didn't know I was so tough?

So this is me on top of a hill that I'm pretty sure was made of marble





How do I know it was marble?



Oh, I don't know



Because I had to scale the face of it





Barefoot! Ha!
And it was the slipperiest piece of rock I've ever climbed.


Yes there were stairs on the side that I didn't see that led to the top but you can't expect me to think AND rock climb do you?



That wasn't even the half of it. . .



See how this is on a high hill?




Well I went to the side of that hill - maybe I'll call it a mountain, yeah... So I went to the very edge where the only thing keeping me from falling a lot of meters was a 1-meter-tall wall. Wanting to test the security/ tourist safety I climbed to the top & nothing happened.



It was only when I stuck my foot and then tried to take a photo & almost slipped did I hear a faint whistle in the background. I looked over & a man (guard?) sitting at the other end with said whistle was pointing at me.




Oh good, glad he was there to keep me safe.




Maybe he thought I could handle it because I looked like this

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, did you get Michael Jackson's autograph when you saw him... Or did you secretly push him off the mountain?

I vote for the latter.