Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hey guys, guess who has a secret identity?


Wait - it's not a secret if I tell you, huh?






OK fine, but i won't tell you who my masked partner is . . .



@lisa made some comment about Super Heroes or something and little did she know I was planning on outing myself long before. Hmmm, is there a better way to phrase that? Nah, plus mom never really did catch on to reading this. Moving on . . .


. . . By day we help kittens cross the street & brush little children's hair





And at night we turn into a coupla hard hittin' girls who'll go to work on the homes with a pair of pliers and a blow torch and who will get medieval on your . . .new house

You know, like Interior Designers.



But notice we never take our masks off.


Well, at least I don't.

No comments: