Sunday, April 27, 2008

You know how they say April showers bring tons o' Birthdays?

I leave town for a week and everyone awesome has a birthday.

For example. . .

This lady on the far left.

(ah, Christmas at our house. . . red lipstick is Mandatory)

@lisa is prbably thinking, that's the Best photo you have of me? Come on!

How about this one, she looks like a teenager, which is weird because she has an 9-year-old in this photo


Did you know her nickname is "Mother Teresa on Speed" (it's OK, it's not disrespectful)?
She's the older sister that asks guys out for me because she's afraid I'll miss my chance to have kids and she really likes to babysit.



Then we have my mysterious Persian friend.

There aren't many photos of her (she's That mysterious) and I have a feeling this could get me in trouble but here's one I poached

I know, the first thing you think is: she's so beautiful . . . but wait! She's even funnier than she is pretty!
Yeah, I know that means she's Really SUPER funny.

If you get a chance hangout with her and she'll make you laugh so hard you cry and then she'll take you to the best Indian food in CA. (You can't hang out with her, Ash, because you have bruised ribs right now and that would be like prescribing pain for pain, sorry).




THEN we have a Birthday Girl who's existence people question because no photos exist of her

Until Now


This is my favorite lady from work - and I think I technically spend more time with her than anyone else right now.
And I realize by even semi-posting about her could lead to many silent days at work -she's very private and I'm totally violating that right now - so I hope you appreciate this, mom (just kidding, she still doesn't read my blog).

If we become better friends, I'll invite to my office and you can meet her in real life. Just No photos.



I have a habit of wanting to introduce new friends to EVERYONE else in my life. That might come across as Too Intense (like, Too Awesome) but it's just because I have so many exemplary, super-cool people in my life and I feel selfish keeping them to myself. AND then when I force my friends and family on you and you all become friends and love each other then we can all hang out and it's not awkward for me. Ugh, I'm ALL selfish.

5 comments:

niall said...

What's Too Awesome again? I don't think I've got a hang of it.

niall said...

And where's your muxtape? I'm expecting it.

Anonymous said...

No matter how old i am, i always feel like i'm still 19.

the key to looking young...it's all in the DNA baby!

Sarah said...

my sister and dad have april birthdays. add them to your list.

AM said...

i already did.