Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Guys, this was an eventful weekend

First I joined a Doomsday Cult and had dinner with my favorite Salt Lake City-er in whole world, Di's Mommy.


We had delicious Italian Food and had I been allowed to make eye-contact with anyone I would have told you that it was a darling restaurant where I might have had many memories.


Then I left the Cult (I found out I had to stop playing Rock Band)

and had the best pizza ever with my Special Lady.


Guys, there was so much good food and mental manipulation -- I think it was the happiest weekend ever.

3 comments:

Di said...

why don't you just copy my entire post from my (family) blog? and then why don't you just decide to make doing the splits your new years resolution?

Di said...

(guys, don't worry. amber likes it when i talk to her like that. it's part of her whole new cultish-chic image)

AM said...

guys, don't worry, i love it when Di talks to me like this. it's part of my new affinity for cult-life.