Monday, April 14, 2008

Guys, this is going to blow your minds

Di and I took a time machine...



And why not, I was dressed like Thurston Howell III (after attending his favorite Rasta concert, of course) and Di had just gotten back from her paper route




First we went back in time to the Old West and stopped by our favorite saloon

Oh don't be irrational! It wasn't OUR favorite saloon - I don't drink - ELO recommended it in their song "Wild West Hero."


My camera made everything look all authentic like.




Then we jumped back in our Time Machine

And went to the Future

And guys, just wait - soon you'll be able to do this

You talk to people who live far away (or not so far away - you choose) through a magic TV. . .


[Actually, I had to edit this photo b/c it had a Very revealing and even Sillier IM conversation on it - actually I had to edit this A LOT]

1 comment:

Di said...

wild west hero is one of my v. favorite elo songs.

this post is awesome. i feel like all that stuff really happened now, cuz, i mean, there are pictures to prove it.