Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Guys, now that 2013 is half over, let's catch up . . .

The worst part is, when I signed on and saw the last post was in Dec I thought, 'Well its only 2 months into the year . . . '
I have no concept of time now and I blame these guys:

Let me introduce you to some of these monkeys. . .

We have C.C., the animal lover:


There's Bee, our Daredevil:



Annie, our giggle monster:


'Lil Bear, our intellect:




And last but not least, Magic Man, our comedian magician:
 
 (His shoes say it all: half California Dude, Half Country Man)


We live in America.

I mean the real America.

In the woods behind a farm:










And we are casual folk:



1 comment:

Christy and Jason said...

Love it! Hope you are taking it all in stride! That is a lot to get used to and figure out, but so awesome too! xoxo