Thursday, April 11, 2013

Guys, let's talk March

It seems like everyone I know was born in March.  Especially the awesome ones.

And Magic Man is no exception.

So, like I've done in the past, I've decided to dedicate a whole post to the Birthday Boy (only this time it's 1 month after his birthday).  Sorry Magic Man.


He'll deny this but he's a great artist and for Christmas drew and framed me a picture.  But I guess he gets really serious / angry when he creates.  


When he grows his 80's shag hair he constantly looks like a little boy.  An overgrown little boy with giant hands and feet.  He wasn't even posing for this shot - he just wanted to sit behind his dad's chair cause it was comfy.


 He has a demanding calling at church but still wears cool ties and let's his kids go sans shoes.  Even when I tell him, 'OK, today at church you have to make sure shoes stay on.'     


He would do anything for the kiddies.  Especially at Christmas.  And sometimes his hair gets extra curly like Justin Timberlake in the 90s and I think it's amazing.  


He can do wheelies on his motorbike which actually makes me nervous and I want him to stop. 


 This guy (the big one on the right) can sleep Anywhere at Anytime.  On a hard cement floor?  On the rocks outside?  In the middle of a conversation with me?  Check. Check. Check.


Lil' Bear is especially obsessed with him and that boy can really ration his affections.  But Daddy?  Can't get enough of that Old Bear (I didn't even know we were calling him Old Bear).


 When I ask him to please discipline the kids he always obliges.  What a sweet man.


 When he's in trouble he knows what look to give me so I can't get mad.


He let's Lil' Bear go pantless.   


He's super good about making the kids tough and teaching them about nature and life and stuff.  Things I value but know nothing about.


And when I was driving to work and looked over and saw this huge monster on my purse he talked me off the ledge and calmed me down and told me what to do to get it out of the car without hurting either of us.  And I did and then I killed that jerk spider.


So that's why he got a drum set for his birthday:

1 comment:

LaModMom said...

what no comments... all that sexiness! I guess people just don't know what to say without being totally inappropriate.

uh your husband is super sexy.
yes, I have no problem being inappropriate. Someone in the family has to be, it may as well be me. You are one lucky lady.
How do you function? I would be a hot mess and get nothing done. I would just daydream about the big bear man. Oh wait, I guess I have my own animal to dream about. Long live rhinos!