Friday, April 12, 2013

Guys, did I even tell you about our 2013 guests?

Of course not!  But I will starting . . . NOW

First We had the AMAZING Aunty Stacey.  
She won the kids over a little too fast and her last night here we found three little ones curled up on her twin bed.   

Aunty Stace fit right in with American Country Life:

And she did everyone's hair.

I mean Everyone's.  Well actually I asked for her to do my hair first.


 And she let the girlies torture/ beautify her.

 And she protected Annie from vicious dogs/ animals in general.

But she forgot to tell me to put a belt on which ruined this photo.  
So we asked her to leave.


Then Mimi and Popi came to town and took our fam 
to the finest establishments America has to offer.  

And Popi and Magic Man took the girlies swimmin' at their hotel after a light work out.

 Then we had A Monkey come to town and that was heaven.

She embroidered sequined initials on the girlies' stockings . . .


. . . And did Lil' Bear's hair like this,
And taught him why equality of gender roles at home is so important.  
Love that sister of mine!

2 comments:

LaModMom said...

Oh my gosh, I love to see a man vacuum! love love love!

Hepworths said...

Ambie pants, just catching up on your blog and LOVING all of these posts. I want to come visit!!!!!