Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Guys, Christmas is the Best . . .

. . . When you have kids.

First, I need to show you our formal family portrait:
Doesn't it remind you of what you'd see on those Mormon Mommy Blogs?  I think the office chair and post it notes really pushes it over the edge towards 'editorially styled.'
P.S. How many photos do those bloggers take to get their kids all looking?  And looking perfect?  Or do they have perfect kids and I don't?

Anyway, Christmas is so fun with kids because they Love everything.  
Can you just guess what Santa brought?




Who knew a swing would be the most fun ever?  Thank goodness Grandma and Poppa live in the forest so Santa had tons of tall trees to chose from.


And you didn't even get to see the matching holiday dresses Aunty Alisa sent!
 Miss C.C. was killing it for this photo shoot.


Here is another Christmas Family Portrait.
 And yes I kept my footies on for this photo.



I promise C.C. wasn't that mad/ jealous at Annie.  
Or maybe she was - Annie WAS wearing a headband Mimi sent her.  


Brinks put her gift (Sous-Chef Attire) to use right away.  And thanks to the Christmas cookie dough Lucie sent we had things to bake.


And P.S. no one told me it gets cold enough in the South to Snow!


 No one told Lil' Bear either.

At least he got used to it.

 And I swear I'm taking photos and not just texting my friends at the mall.

2 comments:

Di said...

Whoaaaaaa! I need to come visit.

LaModMom said...

Isn't it crazy, how once there are kids in your life, it takes four months to post Christmas photos. Seriously, can you believe how busy you are? You look hot, and your kids are adorable, and your husband is super big and sexy. I like that in a man.