Monday, April 12, 2010

Now do you want to know why I went to DC?

1. Trees.
There were other photos but they didn't have Stacey looking so pretty (Don't tell anyone but I've seen better cherry tree gardens, sorry America)




She constantly told me life was going to get better and brushed my hair
(and Yes @lisa, I asked for that hair style)



3. New Poses
You know how we like to find the perfect pose . . .


On a side note. . . why is this my go-to pose when people tell me to be funny?
Ugh, I need to practice being funny.


4. But the real reason I went to DC was to get locked out of a running car is a bad neighborhood on Easter Sunday with only Officer Glover there to save the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if HotLegs Ford didn't wear that skirt-
you 2lil white girls wudda been just another DC statistic. . . Thank you Officer Glover