Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Uh oh April

I´m out of the blasted country right when the best people have birthdays.

OR

Am I the smartest because I get to skip out on presents?

You decide.

April 18 - my special lady friend who will make the only banana bread i can eat and is constantly brushing my hair

April 19 - my unusually smart, poker playing nephew who wins the name game (Arrow? Come on!)

April 22 - my LHHS persian princess who makes me laugh so hard i want to introduce her to strangers

April 22 - my friend who was the bestest thing that ever came from being a Mod Bride

April 23 - my Mother Teresa on Speed sister who makes me feel like a slacker and understands that i need closet space

And these are just the ones I remember off hand. Are there more this week? Probably.

1 comment:

Christy and Jason said...

Hey Amber, I finally added your blog to my list and looked at some of your posts. You are so funny! I miss you and will be so glad to read your random posts and have a smile put on my face:) everytime!