Saturday, November 21, 2009

Guys, did I tell you about my Italy trip?

So WE

(hey, when were you going to tell me my glasses looked like that?)


were in the Tuscany countryside




when we came upon this hilltop town





with the best narrow streets ever born






and really short archways - good thing some of us are short

(this is me spotting Di while she does something really difficult)




and there were all these crowds of people







some of them were wearing clothing that did not fit the climate




there were all these blockades




so we could see something was happening - maybe something religious or red





and i tried to get a better look




we got bored and found this passage way to an underground cellar/ torture chamber. Does it look familiar? No - why should it?






oh! they must be filming something because there was an actor






and a fake fountain that wasn't made of stone at all





and a clock tower with red flags





and then this door that was guarded like crazy




until one point when security went to chase after some young girls - so us 3 sneaked in



and this is what we saw







Di & Stacey were very stealth when they sneaked out but I did the opposite which confused security






So I think they were filming the movie Quantum of Solace




Overall a good time was had by all in Montepulciano on the New Moon set (ha! YOU didn't think I'd admit to it, huh?)




(no - I'm not pregnant - do you think I'd announce that on a blog?!)


And we ate well

(ohhhhh, that's why I look preggers)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHUT-uP! Not-uh! No Way.
Oh wait, i sat next to the blond starlet of those photos on set-
So that means i touched someone who was in the same room as the cast. Ha.

Anonymous said...

And i've definitely slept with the brunette from those pics-
So THAT means i've slept with someone who's been in the same room as Rpatts

Di said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! (That was me screaming) Those were the days of our lives!! There's nothing I enjoy more than sitting at my computer, eating some delicious carne a-sa-da, and reliving these precious moments. Seriously why don't they just re-name New Moon "Precious" cuz that's what it is to me.

Jenna Theobald Broadbent said...

I now have a picture of Amber and Di on my mantle and there is a candle forever burning to celebrate their amazingness. And I bring fresh flowers to lay at your shrine. Because you guys are just that amazing.

LaModMom said...

Aarica and I have already seen New Moon twice! She begged to go today too, but I said "not 'til you finish your homework you Cullen lover!"
It's 11:09 PM and she's still doing homework... I love that you walked where RPATZ aka, Edward Cullen walked. You are so cool. That's why god gave me you as a sista...

Bek said...

i'm honestly so jealous of your life.